Dr. Mones has more than 20 years experience as a Family Doctor in Miami treating all types of medical problems including Dermatology, Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, Pulmonary, Travel Medicine, Pediatrics and Geriatrics.
We offer services by appointment but always do our very best to accommodate same-day visits when minor emergencies arise. Our Medical Staff is prepared and equipped to care for the usual illnesses treated in a family physicians office as well as most minor, non life threatening conditions seen in hospital emergency rooms. We provide prompt care in handling minor emergencies, including injuries, wound care, lacerations, sprains, minor broken bones and infections.
Below, please see the following more comprehensive list of services we provide.
Should you have any questions as to these or other services we offer please feel free to give us a call at (305) 448-8134. We are happy to answer your questions.
Please click on arrange an appointment now
to schedule an appointment to see the doctor.
Complete Medical Care for Your Entire Family
- Comprehensive medical care for adults and children, Pediatrics to Geriatrics
- Complete laboratory and blood testing
- On-site pharmacy
- Motor vehicle accidents and all minor injuries
- House calls Miami and Fort Lauderdale 24 / 7
- Weight Loss and Stop Smoking
- Lacerations, stitches, cuts, wounds and scrapes
- Department of Motor Vehicles exam / DOT exam
- Immigration examinations
- Employment, school, camp and sports physicals
- Dermatology, rash, skin infection, abscess, warts
- Removal of cysts, moles and skin cancers
- Gynecology, infections, birth control, pap smears, colposcopy
- Urology, cystitis, kidney stones, infections
- Respiratory infections, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma
- Travel medicine, vaccinations
- Splinter removal
- Minor burns
- STD testing & treatment, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HPV warts, HIV
- Pregnancy testing
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Ear wax removal
- Spider vein removal
- Thallium Stress Testing
- Flu, sore throat, ear ache
- Back pain
- Drug screen testing
- Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Eye infections, pink eye
- Ear ache, ear pain
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Morning after pill