You Can Quit Smoking!
Our Doctor Supervised Stop Smoking Program Can Help!
We offer the most comprehensive stop smoking program available. We utilize modern medications including Zyban, antianxiety medicines and Chantix, the newest medication just approved by the FDA May 11, 2006. Chantix binds to receptors in the brain preventing the mechanisms thought to be responsible for cigarette addiction. Call now to arrange an appointment for us to assist you in your battle to give up smoking.
305 448 8134
2645 SW 37 Ave, Miami Fla
- In America today, tobacco stands out as the agent most responsible for avoidable illness and death.
- Its use brings premature death to almost half a million Americans each year, and it contributes to profound disability and pain in many others.
- Approximately one-third of all tobacco users in this country will die prematurely
Quitting is tough but we can make it easier and you can stop smoking!
Please click on arrange an appointment now to schedule a Stop Smoking appointment with the doctor.
- Quitting Smoking is hard. Usually people make 2 or 3 tries, or more, before finally being able to quit.
- Each time you try to quit, you can learn about what helps and what hurts.
Good Reasons for Quitting Smoking
Quitting smoking is one of the most important things you will ever do:
- You will live longer and live better.
- Quitting will lower your chance of having a heart attack, stroke, or cancer.
- If you are pregnant, quitting smoking will improve your chances of having a healthy baby.
- The people you live with, especially your children, will be healthier.
- You will have extra money to spend on things other than cigarettes.
Four Keys for Quitting Cigarettes
Studies have shown that these five steps will help you quit and quit for good. You have the best chances of quitting cigarettes if you use them together:
- Get ready: You must be ready or you would not be reading this!
- Get support: Let us be there for you and teach you how to enlist support from others
- Learn new skills and behaviors
- Get medication and use it correctly: Any one trying to quit should recive maximum help from doctor supervised medications
Questions to Think About
Think about the following questions before you try to stop smoking. Be prepared to talk about your answers with Dr. Mones.
1. Why do you want to quit smoking?
2. How can the doctor help me to be successful at quitting cigarettes?
3. What is smoking withdrawal like? How can I get information on withdrawal?
4. What should I do if I need more help to stop smoking?
5. What pleasures do you get from smoking? What ways can you still get pleasure if you quit?
6. Who can help you through the tough times? Your family? Friends? Health care provider?
7. What will be the most difficult situations for you after you stop skmoking? How will you plan to handle them?
8. When you tried to quit in the past, what helped and what didn't?
Please click on recommend our practice to advise your friends and family of our V.I.P - Very Important Patient services and how we can assist them.
Your expression of confidence is greatly appreciated.